- Voice answering helps you manage calls so you can keep your hands on the handlebars
- Instant navigation guidance through your phone
- Each component fits discreetly inside your helmet
- Listen to music, podcasts and more
- Noise reduction technology
- Easy, stress-free setup
- Two hour recharge time
- Fits in all helmets
- Universally compatible with all devices
WHAT IT COMES WITH:
- An HF 3.0 device and an HF 2.0 device
WHO IT'S BEST FOR:
- Riders who primarily ride with a passenger
- Riders who want to be able to hear the road around them while still being able to communicate, listen to music, receive navigation and take/make calls
- Riders with full face helmets and bikes that aren’t too loud
WHY IT'S GREAT:
- Rider and passenger can connect directly
- Utilizes Bluetooth to connect rider and passenger
- Ability to eventually connect via a Smart Button to as many riders as you need within an unlimited range
*Just a reminder: Twiins devices are intended to be used primarily in urban environments with any helmet with speaker pockets. No matter the device you chose, know that road awareness is crucial to our beliefs. We allow you to hear all the things you need to stay connected while still being able to remain aware of the road around you.
- Includes one HF3.0 and one HF2.0 and all their features and benefits
- Rider-to-passenger Intercom capabilities between the two devices
- Download User Manual
- Take Me To Smart Duo Setup Guide
- Bluetooth® specification v5.0
- Bluetooth® Profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, EDR
- Rider-To-Passenger Intercom Range: up to 50 feet
- Foam speaker covers with Velcro
- One button multifunction control
- Microphone with noise reduction
- Lithium-Ion Polymer Battery: 110 mAH
- Standby time: 3 days,
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Talk time: 6+ hours
- Total weight: 1 oz
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Power supply: DC 5.0V, 500 mA
These are great little units, perfect for rides around town. Battery life is questionable. Really depends on how talkative your companion is.
They work great.
You have to have the right style of half helmet, but i have one in each helmet so that I'm not swapping one unit over and over. for your music pleasure, it's like listening to your stereo's tweeter, but two way coms volume is great. Loud enough for straight pipes, and controllable for the quiet bikes!
As a musician, I was concerned about the sound quality, and it sounds about the same as a $10 head set from Walmart. But!!!!! It does the job way better. I get hands free feedback, I can take calls and activate Siri. I can hear it over my bike which reaches 100dB.
And I also got a headset for my wife. This is a deal that really cannot be passed up.
I wish I could change out the speakers, but they’re still great.
Love the device as I placed both units in my and my wife’s helmet easily. I am running into trouble with blue tooth interface because I have an Apple Watch, hearing aids, and my Twins headset competing. I am working on what to do.