- Voice answering helps you manage calls so you can keep your hands on the handlebars
- Instant navigation guidance through your phone
- Each component fits discreetly inside your helmet
- Listen to music, podcasts and more
- Noise reduction technology
- Easy, stress-free setup
- Two hour recharge time
- Fits in all helmets
- Universally compatible with all devices
We’re letting go of our previous generation devices containing Bluetooth 4.0 at a discounted price. Note that our current 5.0 devices are 15% louder and offer a 20% longer battery life. All sale items are final sale and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
FRIENDS WHO RIDE TOGETHER, CONNECT TOGETHER
Your weekend riding vibe has arrived: the HF3.0, our most robust hands-free device yet. Perfect for any weekend rider who likes to take to the coastline as much as they like to cruise through the hills. The HF3.0 takes advantage of dual stereo speakers to deliver you our best sound. Stay connected while you see the world—calls, music, and navigation are all a click away. Plus, with the ability to pair with any other HF Twiins device, the HF3.0 is ideal for rides where you want to Intercom with a passenger.
Maybe you’re new to the road. Maybe you and the road are old friends. Doesn’t matter: as long as you have a Bluetooth connection, the HF3.0 will bring your world along for the ride.
*Just a reminder: Twiins devices are intended to be used primarily in urban environments with any helmet with speaker pockets. No matter the device you chose, know that road awareness is crucial to our beliefs. We allow you to hear all the things you need to stay connected while still being able to remain aware of the road around you.
- Dual stereo speakers for our best possible sound
- HF3.0 can pair with the HF2.0 for rider-to-passenger Intercom (meaning you can talk to your co-pilot)
- Download User Manual
- Take Me To HF3.0 Setup Guide
- Bluetooth® specification v4.0
- Bluetooth® Profiles: HSP v1.2, HFP v1.6, EDR, A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.4, DI v1.3
- Rider-To-Passenger Intercom Range: up to 33 feet
- Foam speaker covers with Velcro
- One button multifunction control
- Microphone with noise reduction
- Lithium-Ion Polymer Battery: 110 mAH
- Standby time: 3 days,
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Talk time: 6+ hours
- Total weight: 1 oz
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Power supply: DC 5.0V, 500 mA
Great sound, just not comfortable at all in helmet pressing against your ear the whole ride
It is a great item and I use it daily. It would be nice if there was a way to put a little more base in the sound but all and all a great purchase .
This is the first unit like this I’ve owned. Installation and setup was easy without any instructions or videos. The fit is absolutely fantastic, as I literally don’t even notice the unit is there. I just wish that for $100 (HF3, which is literally just 2 quarter-sized speakers with a flexible stem mic attached, plus a USB charging cable) the speakers didn’t sound like they came out of a Hallmark birthday card. I still use them and they are very functional, especially for phone calls, and the volume level is fine for music and calls, but there’s like absolutely no bass whatsoever so it gives music that kinda “tin can” sound. I’m not completely dissatisfied, as the bargain is there, and call quality is pretty clear on both ends, but I wish the sound quality of music was worth the $100 I paid, rather than paying for less moving parts or whatever. Will not be returning, but will continue to do research and buy a set with better sound quality when these croak or I find something better and more worth the money. These get the job done in the meantime.
Easy to link and great sound, music and phone.
Will, definitely buy another