- Voice answering helps you manage calls so you can keep your hands on the handlebars
- Instant navigation guidance through your phone
- Each component fits discreetly inside your helmet
- Listen to music, podcasts and more
- Noise reduction technology
- Easy, stress-free setup
- Two hour recharge time
- Fits in all helmets
- Universally compatible with all devices
UN-COMPLICATE YOUR COMMUTE
It’s time to make the morning commute easy. We have just the thing: the HF2.0, our hands-free Bluetooth device built for riders wanting an affordable solution with an enhanced sound experience that doesn’t compromise road awareness. Whether you’re on the freeway or taking city streets, noise reduction makes taking calls a cinch. Two HiFi speakers means twice the sound and twice the good vibes. Paired with your phone’s GPS, the HF2.0 will help you navigate around the morning’s traffic jams so you can get to where you need to be on time. Plus, with a two hour recharge time, your HF2.0 will be ready for round two (or three) in no time.
With the HF2.0, your commute is starting to sound effortless.
*Just a reminder: Twiins devices are intended to be used primarily in urban environments with any helmet with speaker pockets. No matter the device you chose, know that road awareness is crucial to our beliefs. We allow you to hear all the things you need to stay connected while still being able to remain aware of the road around you.
- Dual HiFi speakers for great sound
- Can connect with two personal smartphones so you won’t miss a call (great for those that have an extra work phone)
- HF2.0 can pair with the HF3.0 for rider-to-passenger Intercom (just in case you want to be someone’s co-pilot)
- Download User Manual
- Take Me To HF2.0 Setup Guide
- Bluetooth® specification v5.0
- Bluetooth® Profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, EDR
- Rider-To-Passenger Intercom Range: up to 50 feet
- Foam speaker covers with Velcro
- One button multifunction control
- Microphone with noise reduction
- Lithium-Ion Polymer Battery: 110 mAH
- Standby time: 3 days,
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Talk time: 6+ hours
- Total weight: 1 oz
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Power supply: DC 5.0V, 500 mA
Works great, easy to set up, cheap way to add a little extra enjoyment to your ride!!!
I have not installed or yet used my new headset, but I am already a fan. Your company went out of its way to replace a missing/stolen package and it arrived before I even knew it was sent. Thank you. I will submit a review sometime this spring when I use it. Thanks again.
Was originally concerned with sound quality and volume. Those concerns were not real issues. My only complaint would be the way the boom mike comes out of the speaker. If you have recessed pockets for the speakers, the boom for the mike is ridged so doesn’t allow a smooth flush mount without carving out a groove close to an inch. Needs to be offset or more flexible where it connects to the speaker.
I have 3, 1 in each helmet. 2 of the 2.0 and one 3.0. They work so well I stopped using my radio on my bars.
I had left a not-so-stellar review of the HF 2.0 hands-free Bluetooth device. Primarily due to improvements I felt needed in addressing the speaker sensitivity of the drivers (i.e. the speaker volume was too low for my needs). Shortly after leaving the review, I was contacted by Will of Twiins who was genuinely concerned about my experience and offered to refund me in full if I chose to return the HF 2.0 set. I explained that I no longer had the original packaging and he told me it was ok to just send the unit in. So I did and was promptly refunded my payment. Communication with Will through the entire encounter was stellar. Although the HF 2.0 did not work out for me, Twiins really did shine above and beyond many other businesses I’ve dealt with in the past through the exceptional customer service extended to me by Will and his team. So much so, that when hear that the shortcomings I experienced with the product have been resolved/improved and a new version is available, I will certainly take a chance and try Twiins speakers again. I know they are confident in their product and genuinely concerned for their customers. Thanks for taking care of me. I hope to return as a customer again soon.