- Voice answering helps you manage calls so you can keep your hands on the handlebars
- Instant navigation guidance through your phone
- Each component fits discreetly inside your helmet
- Listen to music, podcasts and more
- Noise reduction technology
- Easy, stress-free setup
- Two hour recharge time
- Fits in all helmets
- Universally compatible with all devices
UN-COMPLICATE YOUR COMMUTE
It’s time to make the morning commute easy. We have just the thing: the HF2.0, our hands-free Bluetooth device built for riders wanting an affordable solution with an enhanced sound experience that doesn’t compromise road awareness. Whether you’re on the freeway or taking city streets, noise reduction makes taking calls a cinch. Two HiFi speakers means twice the sound and twice the good vibes. Paired with your phone’s GPS, the HF2.0 will help you navigate around the morning’s traffic jams so you can get to where you need to be on time. Plus, with a two hour recharge time, your HF2.0 will be ready for round two (or three) in no time.
With the HF2.0, your commute is starting to sound effortless.
*Just a reminder: Twiins devices are intended to be used primarily in urban environments with any helmet with speaker pockets. No matter the device you chose, know that road awareness is crucial to our beliefs. We allow you to hear all the things you need to stay connected while still being able to remain aware of the road around you.
- Dual HiFi speakers for great sound
- Can connect with two personal smartphones so you won’t miss a call (great for those that have an extra work phone)
- HF2.0 can pair with the HF3.0 for rider-to-passenger Intercom (just in case you want to be someone’s co-pilot)
- Download User Manual
- Take Me To HF2.0 Setup Guide
- Bluetooth® specification v5.0
- Bluetooth® Profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, EDR
- Rider-To-Passenger Intercom Range: up to 50 feet
- Foam speaker covers with Velcro
- One button multifunction control
- Microphone with noise reduction
- Lithium-Ion Polymer Battery: 110 mAH
- Standby time: 3 days,
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Talk time: 6+ hours
- Total weight: 1 oz
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Power supply: DC 5.0V, 500 mA
I had left a not-so-stellar review of the HF 2.0 hands-free Bluetooth device. Primarily due to improvements I felt needed in addressing the speaker sensitivity of the drivers (i.e. the speaker volume was too low for my needs). Shortly after leaving the review, I was contacted by Will of Twiins who was genuinely concerned about my experience and offered to refund me in full if I chose to return the HF 2.0 set. I explained that I no longer had the original packaging and he told me it was ok to just send the unit in. So I did and was promptly refunded my payment. Communication with Will through the entire encounter was stellar. Although the HF 2.0 did not work out for me, Twiins really did shine above and beyond many other businesses I’ve dealt with in the past through the exceptional customer service extended to me by Will and his team. So much so, that when hear that the shortcomings I experienced with the product have been resolved/improved and a new version is available, I will certainly take a chance and try Twiins speakers again. I know they are confident in their product and genuinely concerned for their customers. Thanks for taking care of me. I hope to return as a customer again soon.
This product installed easily and worked reasonably well up to 45 mph with a half-face mask. I decided to return them because they didn’t quite fit my needs since I drive a lot of highway speeds. The return process was quick and easy and there is great customer service.
Showed up fast and works well. Nice compact design that tucks nice in my helmet. Easy to set up and use with my phone. Decent sound quality and youre still able to hear things going on around you. I've tried it out a few times so far and I am very pleased with the device.
Absolutely love it. I give it 4 🌟 because the adhesive needs to be reinforced with extra support to helmet. The sound is crystal clear and the system was easy to setup and pair
I would like to return these, the sound quality is not good to me