- Voice answering helps you manage calls so you can keep your hands on the handlebars
- Instant navigation guidance through your phone
- Listen to music, podcasts and more
- Each component fits discreetly inside your helmet
- Noise reduction technology
- Easy, stress-free setup
- Single speaker for those wanting to keep an ear on their riding environment
- Two hour recharge time
- Fits in all helmets
- Universally compatible with all devices
- Download User Manual
- Take Me To HF1.0 Setup Guide
We’re letting go of our previous generation devices containing Bluetooth 4.0 at a discounted price. Note that our current 5.0 devices are 15% louder and offer a 20% longer battery life. All sale items are final sale and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
JUST THE BASICS
Every rider needs a place to start. No matter the bike you’re riding or where you’re riding to, the HF1.0 is an affordable hands-free Bluetooth solution for those just getting comfortable on the road or who simply need the bare necessities. When you’re first building rider confidence, being able to connect to your support system is vital. Just pair the HF1.0 with your cell phone and you’re good to go.
At Twiins, we want you to keep your hands on the handlebars, so we designed the HF1.0 with a special multifunction button to reduce touching your headset as much as possible. This allows you to take calls, listen to music and receive nav input while keeping your focus on your bike and where it’s going. Thankfully installation and set up is a breeze. And because the HF1.0 goes in the inside of your helmet, it already fits within most helmets currently on the market.
Learning how to ride a motorcycle can be hard. This part should be easy.
*Just a reminder: Twiins devices are intended to be used primarily in urban environments with any helmet with speaker pockets. No matter the device you chose, know that road awareness is crucial to our beliefs. We allow you to hear all the things you need to stay connected while still being able to remain aware of the road around you.
- Bluetooth® specification v4.0
- Bluetooth® Profiles: HSP v1.2, HFP v1.6, EDR, A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.4, DI v1.3
- Rider-To-Passenger Intercom Range: up to 33 feet
- Foam speaker covers with Velcro
- One button multifunction control
- Microphone with noise reduction
- Lithium-Ion Polymer Battery: 110 mAH
- Standby time: 3 days,
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Talk time: 6+ hours
- Total weight: 1 oz
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Power supply: DC 5.0V, 500 mA