- Voice answering helps you manage calls so you can keep your hands on the handlebars
- Instant navigation guidance through your phone
- Each component fits discreetly inside your helmet
- Listen to music, podcasts and more
- Noise reduction technology
- Easy, stress-free setup
- Two hour recharge time
- Fits in all helmets
- Universally compatible with all devices
WHAT IT COMES WITH:
- An HF 2.0 device and a Smart Button
WHO IT'S BEST FOR:
- Riders who primarily ride in groups through quiet urban or local foothill locations
- Riders who want to also stay connected with to other riders or folks at home with the push of a button
- Riders who want to be able to hear the road around them while still being able to communicate, listen to music, receive navigation and take/make calls
- Riders with full face helmets and bikes that aren’t too loud
WHY IT'S GREAT:
- Connect directly to your group, including folks at home via the Zello app.
- Create groups as large as you’d like on the Zello app and communicate with everyone in a walkie-talkie style throughout your ride
- Utilizes cell phone signals to connect which means you'll stay connected no matter how far away your group is spread out.
*Just a reminder: Twiins devices are intended to be used primarily in urban environments with any helmet with speaker pockets. No matter the device you chose, know that road awareness is crucial to our beliefs. We allow you to hear all the things you need to stay connected while still being able to remain aware of the road around you.
- HF2.0 can pair with the HF3.0 for rider-to-passenger Intercom (just in case you want to be someone’s co-pilot)
- Includes our weather-proof Smart Button for intercom-like communication with your friends
- Compatible with the Zello App to ensure connection between multiple smartphones
- Download User Manual
- Take Me To Group Talk Setup Guide
- Bluetooth® specification v5.0
- Bluetooth® Profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, EDR
- Rider-To-Passenger Intercom Range: up to 50 feet
- Foam speaker covers with Velcro
- One button multifunction control
- Microphone with noise reduction
- Lithium-Ion Polymer Battery: 110 mAH
- Standby time: 3 days,
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Talk time: 6+ hours
- Total weight: 1 oz
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Power supply: DC 5.0V, 500 mA
Installation was a breeze. I only wish the speakers were a little louder. Orher than that great device!! I will be getting another one
Twiins has yet to respond to my return request. Group talk works, however, it has a weak sound in the helmet. Max volume is not loud enough for motorcycle riding.
This has made my rides less stressful knowing I can communicate with my riding partner. Super easy install and fits seamlessly into my TLD moto helmet. Stoked on this new com device!
Super easy to install. Can clearly hear passenger when riding 2up. Can still hear what is happening around me which is great for safety. Easy to charge. Highly recommend this unit!!! I had some JBL speakers before this and I prefer these.